When it comes to security, according to the 'State of SMB Cyber Security in 2019', 60% of small business say they lack the skills to deal with security issues and are not prepared to deal with cyber attacks. A lot of small businesses fall into the trap of thinking it's a lot of work to ensure the safety of your company, however it is much easier than you think...
With Microsoft 365 Business Premium, advanced security capabilities along with collaboration tools, can help you run your business safely, from anywhere. Here are the Top 5 Benefits of Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
- Communicate and collaborate effortlessly: Save time with Microsoft Teams which allows your employees to collaborate in real-time, through Chat and Online Meetings, Share Files and Co-Author documents all in one convenient place.
- Protect your important work data from unauthorized access: Covid-19 means remote working has been taken to a whole new level, however there is a fear of employee's working remotely, falling vulnerable to email hacking where passwords and valuable details could land in the wrong hands. Advanced multifactor authentication, uses a second form of authentication that has been show to thwart 99% of identity hacks according to a Microsoft Security blog (2019). Conditional access policies ensure only authorised company personnel have access to private company data.
- Protection against phishing attacks and ransomware: With real-time AI Powered malware scanning, you are able to detect attachments and links shared across email, one drive and teams. Anti-spoof technologies help identify and protect against impersonation and phishing. It helps prevent unauthorised apps or scripts from accessing files.
- Safeguard sensitive data: When dealing with sensitive data like customer payment details, you need information protection capabilities. Microsoft 365 Business Premium helps safeguard these confidential business data against breaches and accidental loss, encrypting email and prevents unauthorised access.
- Secure your work data on personal devices: Employees use personal phones and laptops to sometimes access work data, Microsoft 365 Business Premium prevents these confidential files from being saved into unsecure, personal locations. Mobile app protection policies help keep work and personal apps separate. Work data can be easily, and safely, wiped remotely if an employee moves on from the company.
Microsoft 365 Business premium can help secure work data from anywhere, whilst being cost-effective and easy to use. For more help understanding how your company can benefit from securing their data from anywhere, speak to our technical experts.