Transform Your Hybrid Working Experience with Microsoft Viva
Microsoft are excited to announce that all four Viva modules shared at the beginning of that journey—Viva Connections, Viva Insights, Viva Topics, and Viva Learning—are now generally available and with the purchase of just one plan, the new Viva suite, you have access to all of them. They are also announcing new capabilities and partnerships for each module and a centralised IT admin experience.
Microsoft Viva ensures every employee is a part of their organisation’s culture, expert knowledge, personal productivity insights, and key learning resources.Viva empowers every level of an organisation to address key challenges of hybrid work and employee burnout, which is a serious, common occurrence in today’s working environment.
The Microsoft Viva suite: One plan for an integrated EXP
With the Microsoft Viva suite, customers get an integrated EXP that brings together knowledge, learning, communications, resources, and insights into the flow of work.
Viva Connections: Culture and communications
Viva Connections is a curated, company-branded experience that brings together relevant news, conversations, and resources in the applications and devices you use every day—and later this month, those devices will include your mobile phone.
You are now also able to add cards for Approvals, Shifts, and Tasks from Teams into your Viva Connections dashboard.
Viva Insights: Productivity and wellbeing
Viva Insights helps improve productivity and wellbeing through data-driven, privacy-protected insights and recommendations. Microsoft are announcing expanded capabilities to help managers and team leads navigate hybrid work and to help everyone in an organisation run more effective meetings.
- New manager insights and tools will help managers and team leads stay connected with team members
- A new effective meetings experience in the Viva Insights app for Teams will help meeting organisers get personalised insights and suggestions to improve their meeting habits.
- Guided meditations from Headspace will be generally available in November 2021 in four additional languages.
Viva Topics: Knowledge and expertise
Viva Topics applies AI to automatically organise content and expertise across your systems and teams into related topics, like projects, products, processes, and customers. That content appears as topic pages and topic centers—created and updated by AI—that enable experts to cultivate and share knowledge with wiki-like simplicity.
Viva Learning: Skilling and growth
Viva Learning brings enterprise learning into the flow of work by connecting content from your organisation, Learning Management Systems, third-party providers, and Microsoft.
- See assignments from integrated Learning Management Systems to easily stay up to date on required learning.
- Search across all the learning sources connected to Viva Learning and filter by interests, provider, or duration to find the exact content you need.
- Make learning recommendations to your team and colleagues and track the recommendations you’ve made.
- Add a curated set of learning resources as a tab in your Teams channels to bring learning directly into the flow of teamwork.
If you would like to see how Adepteq can transform your hybrid working experience with Microsoft Viva, get in contact with us today. For more information about Microsoft Viva, read our launch post here.
To read the full Microsoft Viva article, click here.