A Safe Pair of Hands to Support Your SharePoint Environment
Ensure your SharePoint environment is fully operational at all times
Now that your organisation has invested in an intelligent, robust and secure communication and collaboration platform, look at SharePoint Support to give your users confidence that your new system is reliable and will not let them down.
Outsourced SharePoint Support is the most dependable and cost effective solution for SMB and Mid-Market organisations to ensure there is never any downtime and the system is fully functional.
Our UK based, Certified Microsoft SharePoint Online Support team provide SharePoint assistance to ensure resolution is a quick call away.
We currently support SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and WSS3 / MOSS 2007.
Over 250 Supported Clients
Same Day Resolution
Net Promoter Score
What do we get from a SharePoint support service from Adepteq?
- UK Business Hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 – 17:30)
- 85% issues resolved on initial call
- Telephone & remote access SharePoint assistance (on-site options)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support
- No IT overheads needed to manage SharePoint
- Prioritised Microsoft Support
UNLIMITED ANNUAL SHAREPOINT SUPPORT
For Organisations that use more advanced SharePoint features
- Unlimited requests
- Business Critical 15 minutes response time
- Administration & Support Requests
- No arbitrary “time to solve”, we help until it’s solved!
- Regular Reporting
- Includes guidance & best practice on how to use SharePoint
- No limits on number of requests logged
- No limits on time required to resolve issues
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) with guaranteed fix)
- Business Continuity
FLEXIBLE SHAREPOINT SUPPORT
For Organisations that use basic SharePoint functionality
- Buy 1 day (8 hours) at a time / buy in bulk for discounts
- 1-2 hour Response time
- Consume in half hour units
- Administration, Support & Development requests
- Reporting on time consumed
- Guidance & best practice on how to use SharePoint
- Flexible & Good value
- Business Continuity
- No major commitment upfront
- Try before you commit to Annual
Unlimited Support Customers
Flexible Support Customers
One salient statistic in the shift to remote work over the past eight months is the fact that on average people spend an additional hour working per day versus when they were previously working in the office. We know that people don’t necessarily want to be working more, but the change in how people are working has
This month Microsoft have announced that many top requested features – like background noise suppression in meetings – are coming to Teams and other Microsoft 365 services. Read on for details on those, plus the highly anticipated Microsoft Endpoint Data Loss Prevention and other new features across Microsoft 365 to help make it easier to
Power Automate Desktop November 2020 update has been released. Important updates have taken place in this release, including improved productivity, development capabilities and accessibility. Productivity enhancements There have been some key updates that enhance the productivity of Power Automate Desktop. A system tray icon is now available for Power Automate Desktop Power Automate Desktop now