A Safe Pair of Hands to Support Your SharePoint Environment
Ensure your SharePoint environment is fully operational at all times
Now that your organisation has invested in an intelligent, robust and secure communication and collaboration platform, look at SharePoint Support to give your users confidence that your new system is reliable and will not let them down.
Outsourced SharePoint Support is the most dependable and cost effective solution for SMB and Mid-Market organisations to ensure there is never any downtime and the system is fully functional.
Our UK based, Certified Microsoft SharePoint Online Support team provide SharePoint assistance to ensure resolution is a quick call away.
We currently support SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and WSS3 / MOSS 2007.
To find out more about why you need SharePoint and how we can support you, our FREE downloadable PDF is available.
Over 250 Supported Clients
Same Day Resolution
Net Promoter Score
What do we get from a SharePoint support service from Adepteq?
- UK Business Hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 – 17:30)
- 85% issues resolved on initial call
- Telephone & remote access SharePoint assistance (on-site options)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support
- No IT overheads needed to manage SharePoint
- Prioritised Microsoft Support
- Pay as you go Support- a range of token based agreements to suit your organisations budget
- SharePoint Rescue Support- Our London and Aylesbury office Support team can provide emergency and rescue cover for your SharePoint environment.
- Proactive monitoring & Reporting- This is needed now more than ever with hybrid working i.e. remote working and working from home. Our reliable and resilient team can do this for you
UNLIMITED ANNUAL SHAREPOINT SUPPORT
For Organisations that use more advanced SharePoint features
- Unlimited requests
- Business Critical 15 minutes response time
- Administration & Support Requests
- No arbitrary “time to solve”, we help until it’s solved!
- Regular Reporting
- Includes guidance & best practice on how to use SharePoint
- No limits on number of requests logged
- No limits on time required to resolve issues
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) with guaranteed fix)
- Business Continuity
FLEXIBLE SHAREPOINT SUPPORT
For Organisations that use basic SharePoint functionality
- Buy 1 day (8 hours) at a time / buy in bulk for discounts
- 1-2 hour Response time
- Consume in half hour units
- Administration, Support & Development requests
- Reporting on time consumed
- Guidance & best practice on how to use SharePoint
- Flexible & Good value
- Business Continuity
- No major commitment upfront
- Try before you commit to Annual
Unlimited Support Customers
Flexible Support Customers
The leading provider of human layer security, Egress, recently announced getting their hands on Aquilai, an anti-phishing provider with natural language processing technology and machine learning that puts all targeted email attacks, impersonation and spear phishing attempts to a halt. Egress Intelligent Email Security platforms are strengthened due to the acquisition of Aquilai. Egress and
Since March 2020, the start of Covid-19, we’ve had to find ways to create engaging virtual experiences at work, whilst working remotely at home. Microsoft have been key players by developing new skillsets within the Microsoft programs such as Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and SharePoint. People often complain about having to use 101 different modes
It’s been a busy few months but May has flown in with full force. We’ve got the run-down on ‘What’s New in Microsoft Teams?’ Microsoft Teams recent updates includes changes regarding Meetings & Webinars, Meeting Recap, Meet Now, and how to Bypass Lobby Waiting as well as much more. Keep reading to find out how!