A Safe Pair of Hands to Support Your SharePoint Environment
Ensure your SharePoint environment is fully operational at all times
Now that your organisation has invested in an intelligent, robust and secure communication and collaboration platform, look at SharePoint Support to give your users confidence that your new system is reliable and will not let them down.
Outsourced SharePoint Support is the most dependable and cost effective solution for SMB and Mid-Market organisations to ensure there is never any downtime and the system is fully functional.
Our UK based, Certified Microsoft SharePoint Online Support team provide SharePoint assistance to ensure resolution is a quick call away.
We currently support SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and WSS3 / MOSS 2007.
Over 250 Supported Clients
Same Day Resolution
Net Promoter Score
What do we get from a SharePoint support service from Adepteq?
- UK Business Hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 – 17:30)
- 85% issues resolved on initial call
- Telephone & remote access SharePoint assistance (on-site options)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support
- No IT overheads needed to manage SharePoint
- Prioritised Microsoft Support
UNLIMITED ANNUAL SHAREPOINT SUPPORT
For Organisations that use more advanced SharePoint features
- Unlimited requests
- Business Critical 15 minutes response time
- Administration & Support Requests
- No arbitrary “time to solve”, we help until it’s solved!
- Regular Reporting
- Includes guidance & best practice on how to use SharePoint
- No limits on number of requests logged
- No limits on time required to resolve issues
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) with guaranteed fix)
- Business Continuity
FLEXIBLE SHAREPOINT SUPPORT
For Organisations that use basic SharePoint functionality
- Buy 1 day (8 hours) at a time / buy in bulk for discounts
- 1-2 hour Response time
- Consume in half hour units
- Administration, Support & Development requests
- Reporting on time consumed
- Guidance & best practice on how to use SharePoint
- Flexible & Good value
- Business Continuity
- No major commitment upfront
- Try before you commit to Annual
Unlimited Support Customers
Flexible Support Customers
Microsoft have announced the general availability of the Lists app in Teams. As you might already know, Microsoft Lists is a Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organise your work. Lists are simple, smart, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matter most to your team. Track patients, loans,
With more people than ever working remotely, organisations must maximise employee productivity while protecting an ever-growing digital footprint. Many have stitched together specialised security solutions from different vendors to improve their cybersecurity posture, but this approach is expensive and can result in gaps in coverage and a fragmented user experience. With Microsoft’s integrated security solutions,
Harness the power of your voice Now more than ever, we’re all very busy – juggling family, work, friends, and whatever else life throws our way. New enhancements in Office leverage the Azure Cognitive Services AI platform so you can harness the power of your voice to spend less time and energy creating your best