Adepteq cares about your privacy and wants to ensure we are as transparent as possible about how we process your personal data.
This policy is intended to explain what personal data we may collect about you, where we may obtain your data, how we use your data, who we may disclose your data to and why. This policy also explains your data rights, how to request access to your data and how to update your data.
Adepteq reserve the right to change this policy at any time by updating this page (and associated policy document). Therefore, please periodically check this page to ensure that you consent with any changes made.
Personal information we may process
Adepteq Limited provides goods and services for businesses and collects business information to provide goods and services. Business data may be considered personal data when to and identifiable living individual.
In operating our website and business, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of visits to our website
- Company details of companies visiting our website
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Information provided to use when you communicate with us for any reason
How we collect personal information
- You visit our website
- You engage with us on social media
- You contact us
- You use our products or services
- You contact us requesting assistance with a support query
- You request or use free trials of our products
- You are a paying customer
- You are a business partner or prospective business partner
- You intentionally give us your business contact information
- You are a job applicant, current or former employee
Use of personal information
The information that we collect and store about you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
We will not disclose any personal information we keep about you to any third parties, except for any suppliers we may engage to provide services that involve processing of data on our behalf or services/products that we sell.
Storing personal data
Your personal data is stored within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online, which can only be accessed by trained Adepteq staff via multifactor authentication. All staff are trained in cyber security and data protection compliance before being provided access to the data.
Adepteq is Cyber Essentials Certified
Your data rights
If we hold any personal data about you, then you are entitled to certain data rights.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Subject access requests
We use the tracking statistics to better market out services to companies that fit and will always endeavour to cleanse information that is no longer required in a safe and secure manner.
When you first visited this website you will have been shown a status bar notifying you that this website uses cooking and inviting you to review this cooking policy. Once you have clicked to go further into our website, the cookie prompt will disappear, this confirms that you consent to use using the cooking detailed in this policy.
Please note that we can’t control third party cooking stored on your device from our website, to do this you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to understand their cooking stored on your machine. Please see the ‘third party cookies’ section below.
Third party cooking privacy policies can be found at their respective companies’ websites listed below for your convenience.