Adepteq cares about your privacy and wants to ensure we are as transparent as possible about how we process your personal data.
This policy is intended to explain what personal data we may collect about you, where we may obtain your data, how we use your data, who we may disclose your data to and why. This policy also explains your data rights, how to request access to your data and how to update your data.
Adepteq reserve the right to change this policy at any time by updating this page (and associated policy document). Therefore, please periodically check this page to ensure that you consent with any changes made.
Personal information we may process
Adepteq Limited provides goods and services for businesses and collects business information to provide goods and services. Business data may be considered personal data when to an identifiable living individual.
In operating out website and business, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of visits to our website
- Company details of companies visiting our website
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
How we collect personal information
- You visit our website
- You engage with us on social media
- You contact us
- You use our products or services
- You contact us requesting assistance with a support query
- You request or use free trials of our products
- You are a paying customer
- You are a business partner or prospective business partner
- You intentionally give us your business contact information
- You are a job applicant, current or former employee
Use of personal information
The information that we collect and store about you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
We will not disclose any personal information we keep about you to any third parties, except for any suppliers we may engage to provide services that involve processing of data on our behalf or services/products that we sell.
Processing your data
Adepteq processes your data primarily for the purpose of processing your order and trading goods or services.
We may also process aspects of the data provided to us for marketing purposes. Data is processed reasonably for the purpose of business to business marketing. Data is held for a reasonable duration which will extend from the point of collection to point of sale throughout time as a customer.
Storing personal data
Your personal data is stored within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online, which can only be accessed by trained Adepteq staff via multifactor authentication. All staff are trained in cyber security and data protection compliance before being provided access to the data.
Adepteq is Cyber Essentials Certified
Your data rights
If we hold any personal data about you, then you are entitled to certain data rights.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Subject access requests
If you want to make a subject access request, email as at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require additional identifying information to carry out your request. You will not be charged for making a request or for us delivering your request. We will always respond to your request within 1 calendar month.