Office 365 Backup
Don't risk losing any or all your data. Adepteq Datto SaaS Protection removes the risk
Simple, automated and secure backup of your Office 365 data
Protection For Microsoft 365
1 in 3 users experience data loss in the cloud. Ensure your organisation does not add to this worrying statistic!
Did you know that data in Office 365 is vulnerable to:
- End-user deletion, whether accidental or malicious
- Malware damage or ransomware attacks
- Operational errors such as accidental data overwrites
- Lost data due to cancelled user licenses
- Misconfigured application workflows
Cost effectively protect your Microsoft 365 data.
A small price to pay for peace of mind
Why Office 365 Backup?
While Office 365 does include primitive restore capabilities for lost data, two major issues arise when using their tools: lost data and lost time. An independent data backup separated from the app itself is necessary to avoid the most common data loss pitfalls. This is known as the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Point-in-Time Backups: Backups include daily snapshots of each users data, allowing you to browse through a user’s account at a specific point in time. Avoid data loss from ransomware by restoring entire accounts to a designated point in time before an attack occurred.
- 3x / day backup: Rest easy with SaaS Protection’s automatic daily Office 365 backups for Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- On-demand backup: Perform additional backups as needed at any time. Running an on demand backup will not affect the three regularly scheduled backups.
- Quick and Painless Restore and Export: SaaS Protection’s revamped architecture means data export and restore times have improved dramatically, making us the fastest backup and recover solution.
- Non-destructive Restore: Restore data without overwriting existing emails, files or site collections targeted at the same URL.
- Item level restore: Retrieve data in the original format with file and label structure maintained in the backup.
- Retain user data: Save money and effort by automatically holding inactive user’s data after their Office 365 license is deleted.
- No overwrites: Prevent data overwrites and differentiate restored data from current Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint production data for added protection.
- Advanced search capabilities: Easily find data with the advanced search option and restore individual items or entire folders.
- OneDrive: All files (including OneNote) and folders with file structure intact.
- Contacts: All contact information (excluding photos)
- Calendar: Events (including recurrence, attendees, notes), attachments and any calendars owned by users.
- Mail: All emails, attachments, notes and folder structure.
- Microsoft Teams: Files, conversations, and calendar meetings in Microsoft Teams public channels.
- SharePoint: Primary, custom, group and team site collections – Custom generic site lists – Folder structure – Document libraries and sets – Site assets, templates, and pages.
Who is using our service?
Our Microsoft 365 backup solution is extremely scalable and has been deployed to clients of all sizes with SMB’s, Charities,
Non Profit and Corporates all benefiting from our protection.
Adepteq has been migrating clients to the Microsoft cloud for over 10 years and always recommend an independent backup solution. If you are considering moving to the cloud with Microsoft 365 then we can help you with our Office 365 deployment and Email migration services. We can also help you migrate your documents from a variety of sources to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Working from home and remaining creative can sometimes come with challenges such as limited space, resources and support from co-workers. Microsoft Whiteboard is a solution that makes it easier to be creative, remotely. Microsoft Whiteboard is a free-form, digital canvas where people, content, and ideas come together. Whiteboard integration in Microsoft Teams meetings is powered
Adepteq are pleased to share with you the latest Microsoft announcement. Introducing Microsoft Viva their new brand and product suite. Microsoft Viva is an employee experience platform (EXP) that is visually engaging and supports your employees needs. What is Microsoft Viva? It’s a special digital platform designed with the new world of remote working since
Adepteq are excited to share that ClearBox Consulting has today announced their Intranet Choices for 2021 and Omnia has been awarded Intranet Choice Europe. Since 2016 UK based ClearBox Consulting has published a comprehensive report on intranet in a box-products for SharePoint and Microsoft 365. In 2020 they also released a similar report for independent