Office 365 Backup
Don't risk losing your data. Adepteq Datto SaaS Protection removes the risk
Simple, automated, efficient and secure backup of your Office 365 data
Cost Effective Protection For Microsoft 365
Did you know that data in Office 365 is vulnerable to:
- End-user deletion, whether accidental or malicious
- Malware damage or ransomware attacks
- Operational errors such as accidental data overwrites
- Lost data due to cancelled user licenses
- Misconfigured application workflows
Cost effectively protect your Microsoft 365 data.
A small price to pay for peace of mind around your data security.
Speak to one of our Datto Certified Practitioners in SaaS Protection today, who will be able to use their expertise to answer your questions.
Looking for an easy breakdown of our Adepteq SaaS Protection services? Download our FREE PDF now which will save you time and the hassle of re-sharing information with your company’s decision makers.
Here's why you need an Office 365 Backup Solution
While Office 365 does include primitive restore capabilities for lost data, two major issues arise when using their tools: lost data and lost time. An independent data backup separated from the app itself is necessary to avoid the most common data loss pitfalls. This is known as the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Point-in-Time Backups: Backups include daily snapshots of each users data, allowing you to browse through a user’s account at a specific point in time.
- 3x / day backup: Rest easy with SaaS Protection’s automatic daily Office 365 backups for Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- On-demand backup: Perform additional backups as needed at any time.
- OneDrive: All files (including OneNote) and folders with file structure intact.
- Contacts: All contact information (excluding photos)
- Calendar: Events (including recurrence, attendees, notes), attachments and any calendars owned by users.
- Mail: All emails, attachments, notes and folder structure.
- Microsoft Teams: Files, conversations, and calendar meetings in Microsoft Teams public channels.
- SharePoint: Primary, custom, group and team site collections – Custom generic site lists – Folder structure – Document libraries and sets – Site assets, templates, and pages.
We've promoted efficiency and effectiveness with these companies
Our Microsoft 365 backup solution is extremely scalable and has been deployed to clients of all sizes with SMB’s, Charities,
Non Profit and Corporates all benefiting from our protection.
Adepteq has been migrating clients to the Microsoft cloud for over 10 years and always recommend an independent backup solution. If you are considering moving to the cloud with Microsoft 365 then we can help you with our Office 365 deployment and Email migration services. We can also help you migrate your documents from a variety of sources to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.