Office 365 Backup
Don't risk losing any or all your data. Adepteq Datto SaaS Protection removes the risk
Simple, automated and secure backup of your Office 365 data
Protection For Office 365
1 in 3 users experience data loss in the cloud. Ensure your organisation does not add to this worrying statistic!
Did you know that data in Office 365 is vulnerable to:
- End-user deletion, whether accidental or malicious
- Malware damage or ransomware attacks
- Operational errors such as accidental data overwrites
- Lost data due to cancelled user licenses
- Misconfigured application workflows
Protect your Office 365 data from only £2.40 per user, per month (+VAT)
a small price to pay for peace of mind
Why Office 365 Backup?
While Office 365 does include primitive restore capabilities for lost data, two major issues arise when using their tools: lost data and lost time. An independent data backup separated from the app itself is necessary to avoid the most common data loss pitfalls. This is known as the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Point-in-Time Backups: Backups include daily snapshots of each users data, allowing you to browse through a user’s account at a specific point in time. Avoid data loss from ransomware by restoring entire accounts to a designated point in time before an attack occurred.
- 3x / day backup: Rest easy with SaaS Protection’s automatic daily Office 365 backups for Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- On-demand backup: Perform additional backups as needed at any time. Running an on demand backup will not affect the three regularly scheduled backups.
- Quick and Painless Restore and Export: SaaS Protection’s revamped architecture means data export and restore times have improved dramatically, making us the fastest backup and recover solution.
- Non-destructive Restore: Restore data without overwriting existing emails, files or site collections targeted at the same URL.
- Item level restore: Retrieve data in the original format with file and label structure maintained in the backup.
- Retain user data: Save money and effort by automatically holding inactive user’s data after their Office 365 license is deleted.
- No overwrites: Prevent data overwrites and differentiate restored data from current Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint production data for added protection.
- Advanced search capabilities: Easily find data with the advanced search option and restore individual items or entire folders.
- OneDrive: All files (including OneNote) and folders with file structure intact.
- Contacts: All contact information (excluding photos)
- Calendar: Events (including recurrence, attendees, notes), attachments and any calendars owned by users.
- Mail: All emails, attachments, notes and folder structure.
- Microsoft Teams: Files, conversations, and calendar meetings in Microsoft Teams public channels.
- SharePoint: Primary, custom, group and team site collections – Custom generic site lists – Folder structure – Document libraries and sets – Site assets, templates, and pages.
Adepteq has been migrating clients to the Microsoft cloud for over 10 years and always recommend an independent backup solution. If you are considering moving to the cloud with Microsoft 365 then we can help you with our Office 365 deployment and Email migration services. We can also help you migrate your documents from a variety of sources to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
SharePoint and Microsoft 365 is what Adepteq do best. Here are the new SharePoint features coming that we are very excited to share with you. Build your intelligent intranet on SharePoint in Microsoft 365 and get the benefits of investing in business outcomes. Reducing IT and development costs, increasing business speed and agility, enhancing the
With organisations around the world enabling remote work for their teams, it is essential now, more than ever, to ensure that information on your intranet is readily available to all your users. Using communication sites in SharePoint with Microsoft 365, you can now create a flexible, intelligent intranet in multiple languages. The multilingual publishing feature
Last week Microsoft announced that PowerPoint Live Presentations are now generally available for the web. This feature has caused excitement from both enterprise and educational customers. As the world slowly recovers from the pandemic, more physical events and meetings will begin to take place. PowerPoint Live will prove to be a very useful tool for