Deploying Microsoft Technology for Social Impact
Adepteq works with nonprofit (NfP) and charitable organisations to ensure they make the most of the software grants from Microsoft by helping them on their journey of digital transformation. We achieve this by running Microsoft 365 platform awareness sessions and workshops prior to developing new working environments to encourage user empowerment and enhance collaboration. Training of key users drives adoption and is supported by ongoing best practices and guidance from Adepteq.
What our clients have said
“Thank you for organising and delivering the SSAFA SharePoint training sessions. We’ve had good feedback from delegates and now have a good team of content managers”
“We worked with Adepteq as they are flexible, professional and deliver”
“Happy to recommend Adepteq as they go above and beyond to resolve our issues”
Fast track your mission by working with a Microsoft Gold Partner
Adepteq can fast track your organisation’s digital transformation and ensure you make the most of your Microsoft Cloud assets.
We help you achieve your mission by putting the infrastructure in place to support working from home, increase collaboration, help manage your volunteers and reduce your IT costs.
We offer preferential rates for all our Professional Services to eligible Microsoft approved charities, nonprofit and educational or academic organizations
- Microsoft CSP licences: Obtain your preferential licences via Adepteq with monthly or annual billing
- Deployment: Moving your users and data to the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft 365, Office 365, & Dynamics 365), Business Voice and Teams Rooms solutions
- SharePoint Development: Modern Intranets, Document Management solutions, Extranets (for your Volunteers and Partner Organisations), Business Process solutions (from sickness reporting to Volunteer Rotas) and Project Management
- Workshops: For Office 365, SharePoint & Microsoft Teams
- Training: SharePoint, Microsoft Teams & Office 365 focused on the applications you are using
- Support: Microsoft 365, Office 365, & SharePoint. Annual unlimited agreements, monthly payments and pre-bought support days
- Microsoft 365 Backup: Deployed free of charge to Nonprofit organisations, with reduced rates for both Annual and Infinite retention options
Adepteq is also an Authorised Education Partner (AEP), so we can also assist organisations with Microsoft Academic licencing if this is more suitable for your organisation.
Nonprofit Organisations can obtain reduced rates on Microsoft Licences
Qualifying nonprofit organisations can use the Office 365 E1 Suite (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business) for free!
You can also obtain Office 365 E3, E5, or Microsoft 365 Business Premium suites at reduced rates which add the latest version of Office and additional functionality. Microsoft also offers Dynamics 365 licenses at a reduced rate, as well as Azure consumption credits.
Microsoft Cloud Services provide access to the latest enterprise collaboration and productivity tools for a minimal financial outlay and Adepteq can assist you as a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP). We can help you’re nonprofit get approved by Microsoft and then work with you to obtain and deploy the licenses you require.
Adepteq is committed to helping nonprofit organisations undergo digital transformation and maximise the benefits of Microsoft technology. To assist further we offer reduced rates on our Professional Services and Support to all qualifying organisations.
Would you like to start a project with us?
Our team can help you with any projects to fit your business needs. Need help training your staff? We can do that too!
Tap into expert advice with our short, informative videos.