Introduction to Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 that brings together people, conversations and content – along with the tools that teams need – giving you the complete collaboration and communication solution. Watch the 2-minute intro video.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork that brings together all the collaboration and communications capabilities using the full breadth and depth of Office 365. You have the opportunity to collaborate, meet, and share in a more open, fluid, and modern workspace.
Communication through threaded and persistent chat with additional features:
- Rich text capable
- Chat, call and meet across devices, including mobile
- @mention someone to ensure they see your mention
- Keep interactions engaging with memes and animated Gifs
- File sharing in chat
Streamline collaboration and improve teamwork:
- Search for content, files, and people
- Track project chat, notes, files and meetings in one place
- Office 365 apps are built in Teams for easy access to SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, Planner and more
- Communicate directly by @mentioning and tagging team members
- Co-author in real time using connected Office and other apps
Supports both private and channel meetings in more productive, real-time meetings with:
- High definition audio, web and video conferencing
- Presentation and application sharing
- Cloud recording of meetings with transcription and translation
- Share content and use intelligent features like background blue and scheduling assistance from mobile
Connect with anyone through phone system:
- Have a dedicated phone number for domestic and international calls
- Advanced features including voicemail, transfer, and emergency calling (e9111)
- Advanced call management including, call routing, auto attendant, and reporting
- Hybrid voice using Direct Routing
Here are the new features, experiences and resources that came to Microsoft Teams in January. What’s New: Chat & Collaboration Improve communication transparency with read receipts Do you often wonder if your teammates saw the message you sent them? Read receipts in private chats allow senders to know when their message was read by the
Regardless of your industry, security should be a top concern. That’s what makes moving to the cloud so attractive for IT pros. The increased mobility, flexibility, and ability to go serverless all have their place, but the default security upgrade you receive by moving to the cloud is undeniably one of the greatest benefits. Microsoft
Are you still using that same old email platform? If so, it’s probably time to upgrade. Get the most for your business by leveraging the unique opportunities that using a modern email platform can bring: access email from anywhere, on any device and keep your information safe with document access controls and remote data wipes. Avoid the maintenance and surprise expense of hardware and software costs.
At Adepteq, we know that with the right email platform, your business will free up time and money. Contact us to learn how we can help you to bring your email platform to the modern digital age.