We are pleased to announce that Adepteq has passed the Cyber Essentials Security Assessment!
This means we are now certified under the Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber attacks. It is suitable for all organisations in all sectors and aims to ensure that organizations implement protection against cyber-attacks. The Scheme focuses on the five most important technical security controls that were identified by the government as those that, if they had been in place, would have stopped the majority of the successful cyber-attacks over the last few years.
What does it mean to Adepteq?
Being Cyber Essential certified gives reassurance to our customers as we are in compliance with a Government recognised level of information security. Cyber Essentials demonstrates that our organisation is security conscious and we value the importance of securing our customers data.
- Our critical data is protected against prevalent cyber threats
- We can demonstrate to our customers our commitment to security
- We can continue working with public sector organisations
- Is an important part of our GDPR Compliance
- It ensures that we maintain our exceptional reputation
- Helps differentiate us from other IT partners
To discover more about Cyber Essentials: https://www.cyberaware.gov.uk/cyberessentials/
If you have any questions about Adepteq or any of our Microsoft services:
Head back to News & Blogs:
- Posted by Ian Loman
- On 20th July 2017
- 0 Comments